Regular Thursday meetings & kimchi kick-off
Regular Thursday Meetings
We are meeting every Thursday to play with biohacking. Every second week (Even weeks) we will also have a small informal meetup. We are curently planning workshops, lectures and talks, so hang on…
Last night we prepared samples for our “Taste the World” event next weekend. but with a scientific twist. We are testing different innoculum.
- 2 blank samples, thus normal wild fermentation
- Liquid from commercial kimshi as innoculum in sample 1 and 2.
- 2 samples with innoculum from previous home made sour kraut.
Next Week we have already planned and prepared much more fun.
- Newly bought vacuum machine for:
- Sous vide water bath building
- vinegar fermentations: we got a mother from Meyers vinegar brewery. This is now included in our open strain collection and we are looking forward to play with it.